Sorry everyone for the inconvenience. We have been having issues with the server at https://demo.openlabyrinth.ca for a few weeks now.
We will need to switch to a more stable server – this will probably happen on Monday 5 DEC 2022. We will post the new server URL at that time.
In the meantime, what to do?
- You can continue to use https://demo.openlabyrinth.ca until Monday.
- The forgot-my-password link on that server will not function properly. (It will say that it will send you a link but that will not be sent.)
- We will copy the data files from https://demo.openlabyrinth.ca to the new server on Monday. This means that…
- Case materials and edits on https://demo.openlabyrinth.ca should still be carried over
- User account details will remain the same
- Session data (who played what when) will be carried over.
- The server at https://demo.openlabyrinth.ca/ will be running more slowly because of these internal problems.