Servers and services
Looking for OLab servers, or cases to play?
OLab 4.6 Player – you will need a login. Use ‘guest’ for username and password, if don’t have one.
If you have been given an author account, you can design your own OLab4 scenarios here.
The strategic direction and development oversight for OLab is provided by the OpenLabyrinth Development Consortium, led by the University of Calgary.
Support for the development of OpenLabyrinth has been provided by the following:
- Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
- St George’s University, London
- Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada
- O’Brien Institute of Public Health
- McGill University
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
We welcome others to contribute to this site and knowledge around virtual scenarios generally.